Grade: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Location: Sefton CVS Head Office, Waterloo, Borough of Sefton
Hours: 35 hours per week
Accountable to: Chief Executive of Sefton CVS
Closing date: 9am on Tuesday 2nd May 2017
- To preserve the integrity of the organisation by ensuring that it stays on an ethical and legal course at all times.
- To ensure the organisation is fully compliant with and continuously adheres to, all external Regulatory and Legal standards.
- To advise and guide the CVS Board, the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team on all regulatory matters both external and internal.
- Specifically, to manage the organisation’s Human Resources (HR) function and ensure that the appropriate HR policies and procedures are in place within the scope of best practice and the law.
- Work alongside the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team, to develop and implement a progressive HR strategy which ensures the organisation recruits and retains the right people and develop and engage the workforce to deliver the highest standards of performance.
- To ensure the organisation operates and functions at all times within the internal in-house policies and procedures and for enforcing and maintaining the required standards of external and internal compliance with UK regulations in all aspects and levels of our business.
- To act as the central reference point and the management lead internally in providing guidance on compliance matters.
- The post holder will be supportive of other members of the management team and provide qualified advice and guidance on matters that fall within the remit of compliance and governance.