An innovative new ESOL course for mums and babies
12 week course to deliver functional language skills, including health and parenting information, to mums with their babies in a familiar setting.
The aims are to
· Increase the English Language skills of non-English speaking mothers
· Increase levels of confidence and assertiveness in the target group
· Provide examples of language rich activities which will be of benefit to the child (e.g. book reading, storytelling, singing and rhyme)
· Increase the uptake of key services by the target group due to improved language skills and confidence
· Add to the skill set and resources of settings’ staff by providing full training, materials and on-going support.
To find out more click here.